Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petew

Car
2014 e s212 facelift e class e350 sport amg 7g tronic
Hi everyone I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 e350 facelift estate after a toxic relationship with a xf sportbrake. I've not joined a forum before so please be patient cheers

Hello and welcome

Hi everyone I'm now the proud owner of a 2014 e350 facelift estate after a toxic relationship with a xf sportbrake. I've not joined a forum before so please be patient cheers
Hi , how toxic may I ask.I have a Mercedes C207 E400 and really liked the style of the Jaguar.

Hi , how toxic may I ask.I have a Mercedes C207 E400 and really liked the style of the Jaguar.
£3500 toxic in nine months.it was a fantastic car but it was too fragile.out of nine months it spent 3 off the road.its faults were pedestrian impact system,adaptive suspension,rear sam unit,air bag module,washer pump wiring(common fault),rear air shock absorber causing car to lean still same after replacement and finally air bag w/light was last straw.ihad a w211 e class a few years ago with no faults at all. Ialso found out one of my neighbours had the same xf as mine and the crankshaft snapped(apparently another noted fault).So no i'm not a jag lover.

Hi and welcome 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom