Newby Here to Site & C63AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daverogers2001

Car
Mercedes C63AMG
Hi all,

Just thought I would say a Big Hi to you all as am new on here. Also just picked up a C63 AMG. Oh and I love it.

Dave

Congrats. Which year is your car? All of them are just so good to drive and really fun...

Congrats. Which year is your car? All of them are just so good to drive and really fun...

It's a 2012 in white with black 19" and lots of Carbon that was put on by the previous owner - looks ok apart from the Carbon Diffuser at the rear which looks a bit too bling for my liking.

Had it since May and love driving it

:thumb: Welcome to the C63 crew and to the forum, Dave!

Nice choice of car (I'm not biased at all). ;) We shall await pictures!

It's a 2012 in white with black 19" and lots of Carbon that was put on by the previous owner - looks ok apart from the Carbon Diffuser at the rear which looks a bit too bling for my liking.

Had it since May and love driving it

Great colour! Good choice of car with its 6.2 and proper V8 (last of them unfortunately) but they will always be cars people will be looking at IMO. Please share with a few pics of your car. I understand what you mean with the carbon but they do look really cool and expensive though...

Hi all,

Just thought I would say a Big Hi to you all as am new on here. Also just picked up a C63 AMG. Oh and I love it.

Dave

Congrats on the new car!
I'm picking mine up from the garage on saturday.

Would you be interested in a p/x for the standard rear diffuser and some cash? :dk:

Welcome to MBClub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom