Newcastle-upon-Tyne this Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mergli

Car
W208 CLK55
If there's anyone in the Newcastle area who fancies an impromptu gtg this Monday (23rd Jan) evening let me know as otherwise I'll be being Billy no mates in the hotel again (I am on first name terms with most of the staff now :crazy: ).

Plan would be to meet up, drink beer, eat pizza (or the like) and talk about cars....I could be flexible on the talking about cars part and sometimes I talk about football, but don't let that put you off ;)

Cheers,
Adam.

Which hotel you in? I'm in Newcastle Monday and Tuesday but staying at the Menzies at Silverlink :crazy: Might be with work colleagues but I will be in Edna so might be able to sort sommat ;)

I'm right in the centre - The Vermont, but will be in the CLK. Where's Silverlink, easy to get to on the Metro or something?

mergli said:
I'm right in the centre - The Vermont, but will be in the CLK. Where's Silverlink, easy to get to on the Metro or something?

afaik - Silverlink is really only drivable - no metro to it. It's on the intersection of the coast road and the A19 - very salubrious - not! Hotel's nice enough but there's bugger all around.

Normally I stay in the centre of Newcastle if I'm up on my own but as this is for a work event at the Menzies, someone else has booked it all :(

iirc the Vermont is really nice - very plush indeed, lucky you!

What I don't actually know is what we're expected to be doing on Monday night. I don't know if there's a dinner etc already booked and we're "expected" to be there or if we're on our own type of thing in which case I dare say my mob will want to come into town anyway!

I could PM you my moby and give you a call and let you know when I know a bit more - but might be into Monday evening by then :confused:

Pammy you have PM.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom