Newest club member...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Ed

Car
BMW X5 4.8is
Thought it was about time to introduce a new member to the forum - this is my son, Thomas, who was born about 10 days ago :bannana:

thomas2.jpg

He is to shortly go into training to become the next F1 world champion (got to start them young - I've got him a scalectrix (with 2x C43 AMG cars!!) to practice on!), although we are a bit worried that he might be a bit to tall for the cockpit, as his mother is 5'11", and I'm about 6'4" so the midwives are guessing he's going to end up on the tall side!

I've already told him that it was his fault that I had to get rid of the M3, but he hasn't shown any remorse as of yet....

Many congratulations Ed! You must be very proud! Is he your first?

congrats Ed,

just as an aside - you can rest assured the M3 is only the first of many things you will be able to blame him for :D

Andy

wow - that is such excellent news - congrats to you all. He looks a contented wee soul :p :D

Hi Ed,
Good luck m8.
Congrats too... ;)

Many congrats Big Ed & family
Big Ed said:
... who was born about 10 days ago :bannana:
About 10 days ago ? You're not too sure then. Has it taken that long to sober up ? :D

Congrats Ed & MrsEd!

<oldfogeymode>
Enjoy him whilst he's young; you will not believe how quick they grow up ...
</oldfogeymode>

Your troubles have begun. :D

Well done for your small contribution, congratulations to your wife. :D :D

Thanks for all the kind words folks - Thomas (I liked the idea of 'Little Ed' but my wife thought that might demean him a bit! ;) ) is looking forward to joining in here soon!

richardm said:
You must be very proud! Is he your first?

Certainly am proud, mate - he is our first, so it is all a very weird feeling when you look over and see a baby in a cot - have done a double take quite a few times now!!

We've started making a list of all the troubles he's caused to blame him for and make him pay for later - reckon we'll be up to a Boeing as well as the yacht by the time he's done...

Pammy - that look of contentment is him planning and scheming about how he is going to keep us awake tonight! :rolleyes:

pjh said:
About 10 days ago ? You're not too sure then. Has it taken that long to sober up ?

Unfortunately not, it is more like sleep deprevation!! :D Haven't even had chance to wet his head properly yet :eek:

Cheers Flyer - he seems to be changing a fair bit already. Have been annoying him and his mother by trying to film him all the time (was a good excuse to get a new camcorder :rock: ) It's fascinating (well, to me at least) how much he is developing almost daily - not sure he has fine-tuned his clutch control yet, but he's getting there...

brian wh said:
Well done for your small contribution

Oi - cheeky!! Less of the small - I'm 'Big Ed' remember!!

Many many congrats mate, hope both Thomas and your good lady wife are well. I have a 24yr old son and remember to this day how he looked when he was born. Its something you NEVER forget. Mind you he has caused lots of heartache and trouble but he, like yours, will be worth every tear of joy and sorrow.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats Ed. & Family :bannana:

I'm also in a current permanent state of sleep deprivation (5 month old and 3 year old !)

Lots of fun too though ;)

Enjoy :D

sym said:
Congrats Ed. & Family :bannana:

Lots of fun too though ;)

Enjoy :D

It's fun starting them, but not so much fun when they start. :D :D

I have three, so I should know. :eek:

Many Many congrats mate,wish you all the best for both you and the wife - May god give both of you alot of strength.Be ready - All your physicall and mental strength is
going to be on a very big test - But worth it - you will enjoy.Best of luck and god bless.

Thanks again guys - really do appreciate the sentiments.

Nice to see that some of you have actually had more than 1 child - goes to show that any hassles must be offset by the good stuff (either that, or you're all glutens for punishment!! :eek: )

Thankfully Thomas is actually sleeping now (unlike last night :devil: ) - only 2 hours till his next feed!!!

Cheers fella's :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom