Newish member from Essex!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfosteramg

Hi all, thought i'd put an intro post up, been a member for short while but never really posted. Picked up my SL500 merc a couple of months ago and love it to pieces. Great in the warm weather with the roof down!! Was fortunate enough to find a black amg kitted one just down the road so literally went down there and put a deposit on it straight away!!

Mods wise its completely stock, stereo sounds good (has the Comand with Bose) so will leave that well alone, only quibble I want to sort is the ipod / aux plug in the glovebox, i'd like it to play through all the speakers and not sure how to sort it!!

Will be vinyl wrapping it at some point soon, hopefully matt silver, and will be changing with wheels to 19" ones. Would like some Sl55 rear lights but think they are very expensive!!!

Chris

Few pics...
merced3.jpg

merced1.jpg

Stickered up for Le Mans....!
merced6.jpg

merced5.jpg

Bit of snowfoam!!
snow1.jpg

Chris

Hello and welcome......obviously I think it is a very nice car.

Mic

Hello and welcome to the forum...

Hello Chris
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

To avoid confusion...what exactly is your reg mark? If needed do you think it is clear to an observer?

To avoid confusion...what exactly is your reg mark? If needed do you think it is clear to an observer?

Reg is meant to be S15 OOU, never had any problems with Police and even got talking to a Policeman about the car a couple of weeks ago and he didnt even mention, in fact said the plate suited the car!!

Hi and Welcome,nice car and plate:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom