newish member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

misfire84

Car
W206 c300e estate
hello I have finaly got around to joining the uk forum at present I have a C32 which is the latest one of the mercedes i have owned over the last 15 years I statred with a c220 ( petrol ) sport then a 240 estate then a c 220 cdi saloon then a c280 and a c240 ( V6 2.6) estate and finaly just before christmas on the first day of the snow i picked up my C32 which i must say was Fun in the snow driving it home .:D
None of them I have modified apart for the 240 estate which i fitted it with C32 brakes .
the c32 is a prodject it is not 100% so i have planned a full brake rebuild and am updating the intercooler pump for a johnson cm30 and seprating the intercooler from the radiator cooling curcuit and replacing the radiator as i can not find out if it has been changed from the valleo type .

Hi and welcome. Enjoy the forums. Lots of useful info on here and lots of members who will gladly help out.

Terry

Welcome to the forum. If you do another search you may even find a thread about your new car. I think it may have been discussed when it was spotted for sale.

This thread might be helpful when trying to identify if you have a Valeo radiator or not:
Halfords Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge from Halfords Price £14.99

I am a muppet. There. I said it.

Link I meant to paste into the above post was this one. :doh:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/engine/44503-changing-w203-radiator-2.html

Sadly I can't update the original post, and so I shall remain a muppet for all eternity. Good job I didn't post the URL to the other site I was looking at!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom