Newly acquired c220d AMG line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leebc220d

Car
W204 c220d AMG line
Hey peeps,

New member and thought I'd share my newly acquired daily driver 👌.

Must point out this is my first Mercedes only owned a few days and loving it. Originally I was daily driving a 2004 Mini cooper S, great car to drive not so great on the fuel bow that my commute is longer and I already have a gas guzzler sat on my drive 🤣.

Anyhow I initially went to view an E-class estate but upon arrival the vehicle had been sold that morning, felt pretty gutted as was hoping to make a deal on it. Told them I was looking for some along those lines not necessarily an E-class, so they pointed me at the C-class that had just come in from a Part ex. Upon a inspection could say the vehicle was 100% in much better condition and fewer miles and still kitted out with some AMG goodness 😎. Test drove it loved it, made the deal within half hour of test driving it haha

Anyway here are some pics(not as exciting as a real AMG I know lol)

Welcome to the forum Lee :thumb:

I had the use of a C220 Cdi courtesy car last year and found them well put together.
Enjoy the new steed!

Welcome to the forum Lee :thumb:

I had the use of a C220 Cdi courtesy car last year and found them well put together.
Enjoy the new steed!
Thanks dude 😎 had to grow up some time 🤣 not sure if it is me or are my photos not showing?

Send them to WhatsApp then send them back to you, then they will post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom