News priorities....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And people wonder why they want to leave!

If you have the DNA proof, serve it up, if not just shut up, as you sound like the sad jealous fishwives from all over bullying and harassing them.

I am just as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours, however eloquently you express yourself.

Seems to me it's perfectly possible that he could be a Hewitt, no big deal these days and if he is who cares?
How many of us adults today can be absolutely sure, positive, to the nth, degree, who our fathers are?
I'd like to think I did, wouldn't we all? Though it could be not so. :)

Seems to me it's perfectly possible that he could be a Hewitt, no big deal these days and if he is who cares?
How many of us adults today can be absolutely sure, positive, to the nth, degree, who our fathers are?
I'd like to think I did, wouldn't we all? Though it could be not so. :)

DNA tests are about £80 these days and very, very easy.

The last time a Royal married an American divorcee it didn't end well. I suspect this wont end well either. My prediction is that give it 3 years and he will be back, welcomed warmly by the British public and she will attempt to live off her former royal title. Anyone remember Fergie? No - thought not.

Seems to me HMTQ is treating Harry Hewitt/Windsor as the prodigal son.

Giving Markle enough rope with which to hang HH/W and leaving him the bolthole (Frogmore) to return to.

All this paying back the £2.4 million is just smoke and mirrors. We'll never know.

As Philip is alleged to have said ... HH/W is c*ntstruck, as they say in HM Forces.

HM is playing the long game ..... pretty doughty for a 93 year-old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom