Nexen Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TonyE280

Car
E280cdi Avantgarde
Anyone got any first hand experience N6000 Nexen tyres? Seem to be cheap, but are they ok with a Mercedes 211 sitting on them?

Thanks for that. How are the tyres wearing. Do you do motorway miles or urban type driving.

Both, and going off customers at work who we have sold them to , they seem very happy . Our vans have them or Hankooks and they out last them . Will look into the mileage thing today and get an avarage for you. But I have done 4k in mine and they still look new.

I've used Nexen no problem good tyres good grip and wear well. I'm currently trying a set of nankang NS2 on the CLK as we had good experience with them on the Subaru and so far brilliant, great grip, hard wearing every bit as good as the falkens they replaced for about 60% of the cost, would not hesitate to shod any of my cars with Nexen or Nankang. Tyre technology with these company's tends to be about one step behind in terms of compounds so the premium brand today will be the budget brand of tomorrow.

I have them on an Audi A6 "N8000 Nexen " Very good so far and value for money as well.

I have Nexen on my 81 500SLC. No issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom