Next car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt58

Car
2003 E55 sedan
Hello everyone, my name is Matt Wood, I live in Taunton somerset. I currently own a Audi rs6 c5 which has kept me pot for the last three years. I'm in my early 50's now and although I put heart and soul into the Audi, it's time for a change, I'm smitten with the E55 amg saloon, as this car seams to tick all the boxes, power when needed coupled with practicality and comfort, I don't like to admit it but I've got to the age where I want a bit more comfort and keep the teeth I have left. One of the main reasons for wanting the E55 is the 113k engine as it seams durable if well looked after. If anybody has any advise for me I would be very grateful. The RS6 was an itch I had to scratch, but I think my next purchase will be a long term one. I will trawl through posts for information. Thanks and hello to all. Matt Wood.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum - I’ve owned two E55K’s and loved them both; nothing beats that supercharger whine!

Welcome to the forum Matt.
My previous car was an E55 and I loved it. Hardly a problem during the 6+ years I owned it and if you find a good one you won't be disappointed.
My car was featured on 5th Gear and was pitched against an RS6 and an M5 with Vikki Butler Henderson driving them all.
Good luck finding a nice one and ask here if you have any questions about the model. Plenty of knowledgeable owners here.

I found this thread invaluable when looking for my E55

Welcome to the forum Matt.
My previous car was an E55 and I loved it. Hardly a problem during the 6+ years I owned it and if you find a good one you won't be disappointed.
My car was featured on 5th Gear and was pitched against an RS6 and an M5 with Vikki Butler Henderson driving them all.
Good luck finding a nice one and ask here if you have any questions about the model. Plenty of knowledgeable owners here.
Yes I remember that one, the Audi didn't come out to well. Yes I will be asking plenty of questions.

I found this thread invaluable when looking for my E55

Thanks for the thread, I'm treading very carefully as new members were always getting shot down for asking the same questions, plenty to read on this forum and food for thought.

Welcome to the forum - I’ve owned two E55K’s and loved them both; nothing beats that supercharger whine!
Evening, hope you don't mind me asking but I wondered what you thought of the 53 plate E55 that's in the classified, its in for £8999 just wondered if that was a good example as I would much rather buy from a forum member. I'm probably going about this the wrong way, but because I'm new am unable to contact seller, sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes. Much appreciated, matt wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom