Next car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening, hope you don't mind me asking but I wondered what you thought of the 53 plate E55 that's in the classified, its in for £8999 just wondered if that was a good example as I would much rather buy from a forum member. I'm probably going about this the wrong way, but because I'm new am unable to contact seller, sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes. Much appreciated, matt wood.
Although there’s a few quid in painting to be done (and he sounds a bit obstinate with the price), it does look a genuine original example.

You’ve not stepped on anyone’s toes that I can see either pal, don’t worry about it.

Welcome to the forum - I’ve owned two E55K’s and loved them both; nothing beats that supercharger whine!
Evening, hope you don't mind me asking but I wondered what you thought of the 53 plate E55 that's in the classified, its in for £8999 just wondered if that was a good example as I would much rather buy from a forum member. I'm probably going about this the wrong way, but because I'm new am unable to contact seller, sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes. Much appreciated, matt
Although there’s a few quid in painting to be done (and he sounds a bit obstinate with the price), it does look a genuine original example.

You’ve not stepped on anyone’s toes that I can see either pal, don’t worry about it.
Thanks for the reply, how can I get to speak to the seller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom