Next Clumber Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

notts110

will there be another one? or anyone know of any meets coming up notts lincs area for this year?

I suspect there will be another during the late spring/early summer.
Our resident CEO (Clumber Event Organiser) has yet to get her act together this year.
CEO, she'll like that :D :D

PJH said:
I suspect there will be another during the late spring/early summer.

Happy to sort one out if one is wanted :D

PJH said:
Our resident CEO (Clumber Event Organiser) has yet to get her act together this year.
CEO, she'll like that :D :D

And yes I do - nice one :rock: :D :bannana:

Well as this has been raised shall we start the ball rolling. How about somthing in June? We will not be staying in Worksop this time, so if anybody has any other ideas about where would be good or if camping would be acceptable to folks - we'd happily camp :D Or I could try and get us into the Retoford place again.

I guess a weekend towards the end of June would be good - long nights and all that - hopefully getting a bit warmer too. So how does 24th sound staying over for those that want to the 25th.

Let's start throwing down some ideas and then I'll start and sort it into a plan :D

Count me in Pammy, How can I assist?

Ian B Walker said:

First off ian , stop opening your coat to the lady !!

Ian B Walker said:

Just say you'll come :D :D and ideas for overnight etc :D

i'll go, hotel sounds fine as does camping, ''not done that in yrs'' pammy there is a place called wonderland ''dont know if you know it?'' on the a614 whitepost roundabout, they do camping there, also opposite is the white post farm centre both are good for people with children,and there's a pub in between the two,all only around 15 minutes from clumber.

notts110 said:
i'll go, hotel sounds fine as does camping, ''not done that in yrs'' pammy there is a place called wonderland ''dont know if you know it?'' on the a614 whitepost roundabout, they do camping there, also opposite is the white post farm centre both are good for people with children,and there's a pub in between the two,all only around 15 minutes from clumber.

Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's the pub called? We don't have many children that come - it's usually only one and that's PJHs daughter Charlotte who'll be about 13 next year.

It's anpother thing to bear on mind though - if anyone thinks they'll come and have children with them - please shout so we can take it into account - especially if staying over. ;)

the pub also is called the white post it's on the 614 at the farnsfiel roundabout, as are the other 2 venues, wonderland is for children great day out, the farm centre is also very good lots of animals etc,i suppose both venues are for families tho, so maybe not such a good idea,there is a hotel at clumber park for any overnighters tho, but i suppose you know that already,either way count me in.

any chance of making it the weekend after ? if so, count in me & Soly & probably the woofers

Last edited:
sounds like a gtg i should be able to make, 24-25 june should be good weather:) im not to adverse to the idea of camping as i have kipped in a car many a time;) yep ill keep checkin the thread for updates and hope it all goes ahead:D

recently re joined the MB gang after a few years away in an Audi!

Am not far from Clumber so picked up this thread with interest

As a suggestion, what about centre parks as a stop over?

Cheers

Pete

Just had this amazing thought, strange I know, :(

Why don't we put our lovely toys on a ferry this summer & have a 'GTG' in Spain!!! :)

MangoMan said:
Why don't we put our lovely toys on a ferry this summer & have a 'GTG' in Spain!!! :)
Now you're talking :rock:

Right - now the big gtg is over, it's time to get this one up and running again.

I'm going to start a new thread and put a poll with some choices for dates to start with.

Mods - please lock this thread in pref for the new one -
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23445

pammy said:
Right - now the big gtg is over, it's time to get this one up and running again.

I'm going to start a new thread and put a poll with some choices for dates to start with.

Mods - please lock this thread in pref for the new one -
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23445
Your wish is my command;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom