Next Mod - Reversing Camera + Cornering Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
I think the cornering lights is a (just) coding mod...

I have searched the forum on the reversing camera addition but am confused (it doesn't take much :eek: )

I have COMAND, what else do I need, yes, a camera :rolleyes: but what to connect to the COMAND? I think the TV tuner is a bit expensive but have seen modulators mentioned as an alternative?

Where would one attach the camera? Can this be made to display automatically on selecting reverse?

Any guidance much appreciated :)

Cornering is coding - yes.

Speak to richard about a reversing camera .. he knows what's needed.

Don't know where you'd mount it on the W203 though - might have to be disguised as a parktronic sensor in the bumper, or something !

I think the cornering lights is a (just) coding mod...

I have searched the forum on the reversing camera addition but am confused (it doesn't take much :eek: )

I have COMAND, what else do I need, yes, a camera :rolleyes: but what to connect to the COMAND? I think the TV tuner is a bit expensive but have seen modulators mentioned as an alternative?

Where would one attach the camera? Can this be made to display automatically on selecting reverse?

Any guidance much appreciated :)
Yes the thing that Hugh put up would work a treat with a camera, My friend has his camera just above the rear number plate on his S class, I had a job to find it

As cornering lights were only added 2006 for most cars, it is hard to say if this will be on Star.

You could always do your own

As cornering lights were only added 2006 for most cars, it is hard to say if this will be on Star.

It is.

It was an option on my car but only with xenons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom