Next 'toy' car ideas...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Haha, yeah the RRS will get under your skin (if you get one) but the Q7 is in a different league in pretty much every department except off-road.

My offer is still open, you're more than welcome to come and have a drive and a poke round mine. :thumb:

By the looks of it, it was written off, repaired and then sold to him. I doubt it's suffered major damage because of the value=damage but you can never be too sure.

:thumb:Again thanks for the offer, let's see if mine sells first then I'll start looking seriously.

Jules.

Good luck with the new search..

Apart from the grille, wheels and stick on wood kit, looks like a decent car.
Shame the pictures are so small.

Mate, A bit more info on what you actually want to do with car would be helpful

On the info provided why dont you just buy a E55k and be done with it :)

Then to keep your itchy fingers busy buy a manual 2.6 190E and faff about with it as you go along - A 3.6 manual 190e is easily the most mental car ive ever been in and can be done for not masses of money

I really dont think theres any point you buying a valver as you will just spend loads of dosh getting it mint then get bored with it and sell it !!

Mate, A bit more info on what you actually want to do with car would be helpful

On the info provided why dont you just buy a E55k and be done with it :)
It's all in the first post; something with five seats, fun and/or fast with a budget of £5k it less. :thumb:

I wish I could pick up an E55K for the budget!

get a e55k and be done, you`ll always want one otherwise.

It's all in the first post; something with five seats, fun and/or fast with a budget of £5k it less. :thumb:

I wish I could pick up an E55K for the budget!

Just save up then or we will keep coming back here again :)

Even if you buy a car for 5 grand you know you are going to spend 3 grand on it anyway !!!

get a e55k and be done, you`ll always want one otherwise.

We are extending the house in every direction over the coming months so £5k is the maximum, otherwise, as you know, I'd have an E55k in a heartbeat.

No-one's forcing you to participate in this thread old lad...;)

:) :) :)

What I meant about more details was things like this:

How often are the 5 seats used ?
Primary function of the car ?
Who's on the rear seats - kids ?
Is reliability a major concern ?
Is the other half driving it at all ?
Do you fancy a manual for a change ?
Safety ?

Etc etc etc

But saying all that I still think you ought to buy a cheapy to be going on with say 1500 quid bank the rest and buy a 55k when more flushed. You know you want to. Nothing else is going to fit the bill !!!

I still

What I meant about more details was things like this:

How often are the 5 seats used ?
Primary function of the car ?
Who's on the rear seats - kids ?
Is reliability a major concern ?
Is the other half driving it at all ?
Do you fancy a manual for a change ?
Safety ?
You're over-thinking this :); I'm simply looking for a fun/fast/quirky car with five seats for sub £5k.

If there is a suggestion that I really click with, a four seater can be a consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom