Nextbase Voyager 9" Single screen Rear DVD player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Anyone fitted one of these? Just wondering about the overall quality of playback . The few reviews don't seem too bad.

I realise they are at the budget end of in-car DVD players but its just something to keep the Grandchildren amused.

Halfords have them on offer at £69 30 and I've found them elsewhere at £59 99. I'd get a pair of wireless headphones to drown out the noise of his viewing

https://www.very.co.uk/nextbase-voy...1600224177.prd?crossSellType=item_page.recs_1

Halfords won't pricematch, so ordered from Very.co.uk for £59 99 + £3 95 delivery.
The saving is hardly worthwhile but a fiver in my pocket is better than nothing:D

I'll let you know if they are any good.

I have a pair of old versions with 7” displays for last 8 or 9 years and are only used for long trips and on holidays to keep the kids amused and were one of the best purchases ever. Can also be used as a standalone dvd players for connecting to the tv’s in apartments. So far very pleased with the quality.

Finally got around to taking a couple of photos of the DVD player. I have to say its performed very well so far, with perfect playback and no skipping, even on our awful roads. I like the fact that the video restarts where it was left last viewing and doesn't revert to the start again. The wireless headphones and remote add to the experience and Grandchild #1 is a happy lad.
I've tried a few times to burn a couple of downloaded films but everything I've tried so far results in files not being recognised.
I am using DivX converter and converting the files to Divx as suggested by Nextbase but no joy so far. I'll convert them to MPEG4 and try that next, so any pointers to where I may be going wrong is appreciated. All formats tried in the player, USB, Memory card, CD-R and DVD +R. USB stick formatted with FAT32.

20200104_115723.jpg 20200104_115800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom