Nfsu 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
This week I have been mostly playing Need For Speed Underground 2 :)

It's the same arcade style of driving/physics, the cars are basically an assortment of various hatchbacks, coupés, saloons, SUVs(!) and the mods are basically the same only they've done a bit more to the tuning side you can set your car up how you like for each upgrade.

They changed the races a bit, there is now an Ultimate Racing League which is track-based racing and not street stuff, there is also a Street X race which is a confusing and pointless race held on a drift track (without drift physics). There are some long, downhill drifting tracks on the street now as well.

Interface is different, you have to drive to places to buy parts and attend races etc, and you can challenge other barry-like cars that are driving about to races, if you win you get a few $$ and access to some more nasty stickers or other such glued on bits ;)

You only get to do the magazine covers etc if you have enough rubbish glued to your car sadly, so barrying your car is mandatory.

Here is my poor Civic at the moment:

nfsu2civic01.jpg

nfsu2civic02.jpg

nfsu2civic03.jpg

nfsu2civic04.jpg

Nice, there must be a boy racer in us... insert the nos in the MB hehehe :eek:

have you mopped up the sweat of yer keyboard!!!

You have obviously been playing a little more than me at the mo.
here's my offer.

NFSU1.jpg

NFSU2.jpg

Hope to get this from Santa's little helper in a couple of weeks

my son is nearly 7 and he only plays the free race mode, he loves it to bits, when i drag him of the computer his face is so red because of concentration of the game.
The perfect game would be GTA+NFS2U i would call it SEMPimpworldMFkr :rock: (so ladish aint it)

I can't get higher than 2nd in the rankings in NFSU 1.

Is 2nd not bad for a 47 year old git anyway? :devil:

just thought is is possible (Shude) to transfer rankings into 2.. not that i want to Cheat. i had a cool car.

this week i have been mostly playin.... Full stop.!

this game is diffrent in either the usa verison and english or ps2 and pc as of the cars you can choose at start. i finished nfsu1 but this one i got half way through and didnt have enough time and i only like to tune the cars so i got the saves that complete it so i now have a blacked chrome hummer as i used grey and white to get the chrome look took a while but looks the part. and a a few mean looking cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom