Nice 124 Estate Interior inside 4Matic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

isobars

Car
300SD'79, E300TD '95, 300TDT '82, 280CE '84, 250L '84, 300SEL LPG '91, 300D '80, 300CE '91, 300E '89
The odometer "stuck" at 105k for some years is a cause for concern, the chrome wheel arches might be another

It certainly looks a lovely colour combination, arches could hide problems and were those headlamp eyebrows standard? Hmmm

Must be an amateur trader with just the green slip, probably bought it from the stable of Lord Halstead along with a carriage and four and old painting of the forth earl of Essex all for a grand, this time next year Rodney.

My phone bidding stopped at 750 which I thought was about right for the interior and breaking/weighing in the rest. If there had been more images or if I'd been at the auction I would have been tempted to go another hundred and some, looking at those snaps.
Rare - would have gone nice in my smoke silver estate - I think!

Must be an amateur trader with just the green slip, probably bought it from the stable of Lord Halstead along with a carriage and four and old painting of the forth earl of Essex all for a grand, this time next year Rodney.

Brilliant :D

My phone bidding stopped at 750 which I thought was about right for the interior and breaking/weighing in the rest. If there had been more images or if I'd been at the auction I would have been tempted to go another hundred and some, looking at those snaps.
Rare - would have gone nice in my smoke silver estate - I think!

Used to have a 201 in smoke silver with the red cloth trim. Loved the colour combination.

4WD at that age likely to become unreliable and lead to expensive problems and probably not repairable . Did these suffer Loom and Head Gasket Issues at this age ?
Quite a Limo tho with that interior certainly in its own in the snow but would yu be using it as a daily driver?
Boyd

Interior is lovely

He just had a negative recently for poor description of another car he was selling ..

Back again - fourth time?
Made 1400 + last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom