Nice 17th birthday present...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
16, not 17!

Mind you, not a car, but still a motoring connection, Bernie Ecclestone bought his 22yr old daughter Petra her first home last month - worth £66million.

These are just numbers. To the poorest people in the world even our levels of consumption are akin to those of Diddy and Ecclestone.

16, not 17!

Mind you, not a car, but still a motoring connection, Bernie Ecclestone bought his 22yr old daughter Petra her first home last month - worth £66million.

I suspect the midget will be doing an inheritance tax fiddle there. Start off loading the assets in a 7 year window.

I suspect the midget will be doing an inheritance tax fiddle there. Start off loading the assets in a 7 year window.

Could be...but into a depreciating asset?

Not sure a £66 million house in Chelsea is a depreciating asset.

Well I feel sorry for the blighter. We all learnt not to break the corners off in an old Chevette behind a closed supermarket. Poor diddy minor will get a silly bill when he runs the bach into their gatepost.

It is like having his youth stolen.

Bernie Ecclestone bought his 22yr old daughter Petra her first home last month - worth £66million.

Ooh, that reminds me - I posed the following question back in December:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/1107767-post7956.html

There were a few guesses but no-one got it. The answer was that the car belongs to James Stunt, Petra Ecclestone's husband-to-be, and the house they've just moved into was bought from Sir Anthony Bamford.

Well clearly my letter from Maybach is stuck in the post, but I thought the Zeppelin was a saloon car and the sports car pictured was called Exelero?

Well clearly my letter from Maybach is stuck in the post, but I thought the Zeppelin was a saloon car and the sports car pictured was called Exelero?

Well spotted...that's not a Zeppelin.

I was given driving lessons for my 17th. That was more than generous enough for me :)

It was a good job I passed after only 14 lessons, otherwise that could have been aan open ended cheque.

Good point. The quoted price doesn't add up either, as a Zeppelin would cost well in excess of $½m, and the one-off Exelero was being hawked for $7.8m a while ago.

Is he a midget too? Not being up on that end of the music market.

I would guess the clue's in the name...

EDIT: seems he's 5' 9", so the "diddy" must refer to something else.

Found the following on Wikipedia, which has to be a contender for the "you couldn't make it up" category:

On August 16, 2005, Combs appeared on the Today show and announced that he was altering his stage name yet again, dropping the "P." and referring to himself simply as "Diddy", saying that "the P was getting between me and my fans." However this upset Richard "Diddy" Dearlove, a London based musical artist & DJ, who in November 2005 sought an injunction of the Royal Courts of Justice, London but accepted an out-of-court settlement of £110,000. As a result, Combs no longer uses the name Diddy in the UK, where he is still known as P. Diddy.

Last edited:
I watched that program once... I hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom