Nice boat for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
You'll need to put an engine in it though...

Here

Might send Olly a PM to see if he could drop a 55 engine in.

Or maybe 55x 55k engines.

Looks like they have ripped the guts out of it. Going to need a new ECU with the engine:D

Will it rust ?

I love the "add to cart" button. Surreal:)

I wonder how much you would get if you weighed it in??

I got £130/ton when I weighed in a car the other day. I'm not sure I can fit it onto the trailer in one go though.

Maybe we need to form a MB club working party and cut it up over a weekened. Some extra cash over Christmas is always useful.:p

Haha, that's great :)

Anyone know why they'd remove the engines? I can't see it being a secrets thing surely?

You'll need to put an engine in it though...

I might be able to help out.

I served my time working on the Invincible's sister ships, the Ark Royal and the Illustrious.

Four Rolls Royce gas turbine engines, into to two David Brown gearboxes (each about the size of a large detached house)

Maybe a couple of weekends, and a few late evening, and the help of a coupe of forum members, and the jobs a good un. :bannana:

'Generators and Pumps - Generally unserviceable or not working'

Possible not such a bad thing to scrap it after all?!! Typical Forces equipment, almost everything U/S, spares not available and held together with gaffa tape!!

lancebond - Be careful they don't take you up on your kind offer - It may cost you a few quid to "recover" this one..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom