Nice Brabus C32 amy on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice it's been for sale for a while seen it before

Acid

I had a c32 and sold it last april and that brabus was advertised on ebay then. I guess a standard AMG would be £5k so twice the price is a bit steep IMHO.

Sounds too much and a lot of people will be put off as its been modified...

Myself I don't like the black wheels...

Low miles is good but price is high

too expensive - and wheres the proof that it's really been tuned

It makes you wonder the real value of these type of cars, is it basically down to what someone is prepared to pay or is there actually a 'book' price somewhere?

wow, it seems like used Mercedes are cheaper over in the UK. An unmodified C32 AMG, in the United States, like this with only 55,000 miles would cost at around $20,000 (12,600 gbp).

By comparison, an early model C32 with about 90,000-120,000 miles would cost at the very least $10,000 in America.

Hell, a C43 with 162,000 miles would cost $7,500 here! (4,750gbp)

This is a steal!

There was a Red newer shape C55 for sale over a year ago for 12K I guess these must be getting close in price now.

It makes you wonder the real value of these type of cars, is it basically down to what someone is prepared to pay or is there actually a 'book' price somewhere?

"Book" prices are based on sales data so are in fact mainly down to what people will pay.

As others have said, it is what it is worth to someone who wants a Brabus merc and what they are prepared to pay.

Might it be the tax, if you can afford it en you'd prolly get a newer one and if you'd barely afford it then then tax alone is a put off

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please be gentle. I'm going soon to be in the market for a c32 estate soon, so how much is the tax on one of these monsters. Iv also seen the car in question does sound pricey.

All C32s are pre-March 2006 so it's £245 (ish) for the road tax

I purchased the one above from a member loved the fact it had low miles , paid 7000 and got ripped it has glycol in the drivetrain and I am now spending big money on sorting it , nice one who can you trust ......

Billy albert said:
I purchased the one above from a member loved the fact it had low miles , paid 7000 and got ripped it has glycol in the drivetrain and I am now spending big money on sorting it , nice one who can you trust ......

Damn, sorry to hear about that. Hope you can get it sorted. Have you tried any of the usual remedies like flushing the box and coolant system ? Or you looking at replacing the gbox? HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom