Nice....but that's some money......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ALFAitalia

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 ALFA 159 2.0 JTDM, Merc A170 (W169), Merc CLK 200K (C209) gone, 1999 Merc SLK 230K (R170) gone.
Anyone on here own this.....super low mileage.....but strong money....IMO of course.

I’d say that was actually well priced for the mileage.

One mileage discrepancy back in 2013 which is a pity though I’m sure it was a typo.

IMO the mileage is too low.

Mileage in September 2013 - 8070m , same day retest - 5014m ?

K

Didn`t think you could switch between metric + imperial units on the display , or why you would want to. :dk:

K
Of course you can, when you drive on the continent for example you switch the cluster to km/h and the trip counters / odometer displays in km :)

Of course you can, when you drive on the continent for example you switch the cluster to km/h and the trip counters / odometer displays in km :)

Every days a school day , as they say.

K

The sooner everybody stops buying these over priced cars the better,maybe for the next 6 months people can decide to run their old cars,this will stop whats going on.

...with the way the world is going we aren't too far away from the Mad MAx sequel (and the pursuit for petrol)

If you buy this car at that money you will most probably lose money.

It's nothing special (at that price) and is not rare.
Don’t most cars lose money though, whether bought new or used?

My GL63 cost the first owner twice the purchase price of this car in the first six years before I bought it.

I’d wager that if you looked after this car and kept the mileage low it wouldn’t lose a great deal @ £32k (or less if you can strike a deal)

The cheapest 6.2 C63s (cat D/S, higher mileage ones etc are mid teens upwards so I don’t think it’s that expensive.

I bought and (sold a year later) a 6.2 E63 wagon, paid fairly good money for it and didn’t lose out. Not everyone gets low mileage cars though :)

Agreed , what I meant to say is you would loose more money than would normally be acceptable on a car like this. but it's only a matter of time until the used car bubble bursts and as this car is nothing special . The low mileage is attractive to someone who wants to keep the mileage low, but if someone buy's it to use it (as it should be IMHO) It's overpriced.

There is a 14 plate C63AMG [ saloon and same colour combo as this car ] that I see quite often driven by an old lady. I done an mot history check and the car has done only 14k! It looks brand new. I wonder what that's worth?

There is a 14 plate C63AMG [ saloon and same colour combo as this car ] that I see quite often driven by an old lady. I done an mot history check and the car has done only 14k! It looks brand new. I wonder what that's worth?
Put the details into WBAC or Autotrader and you'll get an idea.

This particular C63 on WBAC is 20K, AT is 25K

Cant be good for a car to be stood around that much can it? 480 miles in 4 and a half years is crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom