Nice CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spin_bowler

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLC, Tesla MY
Not Ebay, found it on Autotrader, but I like this.

I fancy some open-top motoring but need four seats so CLK would fit the bill. At this sort of money I think it'll need less fettling than a 124. I like the 'Marmite' interior and the spec's good. What do the panel think? Anyone know the dealer?

I think I'd want to see the exterior colour in the metal before I parted with any of my hard-earned.

from the pics I like the look but agree inspection would be necessary...interesting price drop from the £12.5K ticket hanging in the car.

we looked at one for Natalie however they are simply too small in the back. My excuse as to why we need an A124;)

I rarely travel with any passengers at all, if we go out as a family (2 kids with us permanently and my eldest from my first marriage is a regular visitor) we take the Audi. I sometimes have to drop the kids off or pick them up when my OH is out in the Audi, so have an occasional need for three seats and a McLaren F1 is out of the question my youngest is pretty small so I can live with a small backseat.

I'm up in the NW most weeks so I'm going to try and fit a visit in to Wigan next week to take a look. Looks like it might have a bit of bubbling on the driver side rear wheel arch as well, although I might be imagining it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom