Nice drive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gl boy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
Well got home from work today/this afternoon and thought I'll go out for a drive for awhile , question was did I take the Porsche or The Cabriolet ? ,
Decided in the end to take the Porsche , was it the right decision ? Well I thoroughly enjoyed driving the old thing and took the removable sunroof out , so almost felt like a cabriolet lol ,,,
But think it be the cabriolet tomorrow ;) ,
Sorry to bore you all lol , just wanted to shout out that I enjoyed my afternoon driving in the sun lol

A fellow 968 owner - are you also on the porsche968uk forum? Superb forum for 968 owners, loads of helpful members and info.

I also had the 968 cab out yesterday for a most enjoyable ramble through country lanes, roof down enjoying the sunshine!!

Chrishazle said:
A fellow 968 owner - are you also on the porsche968uk forum? Superb forum for 968 owners, loads of helpful members and info. I also had the 968 cab out yesterday for a most enjoyable ramble through country lanes, roof down enjoying the sunshine!!

I did try to join but had issues so. Never bothered continuing my membership
Mines the coupe cs , but did enjoy having it out for a while , but wasn't the cabriolet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom