Nice drive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gl boy, Apr 2, 2017.

1. gl boy

gl boy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
    Well got home from work today/this afternoon and thought I'll go out for a drive for awhile , question was did I take the Porsche or The Cabriolet ? ,
    Decided in the end to take the Porsche , was it the right decision ? Well I thoroughly enjoyed driving the old thing and took the removable sunroof out , so almost felt like a cabriolet lol ,,,
    But think it be the cabriolet tomorrow ;) ,
    Sorry to bore you all lol , just wanted to shout out that I enjoyed my afternoon driving in the sun lol

2. Chrishazle

Chrishazle Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 1993 Porsche 968 Tip Cab.
    A fellow 968 owner - are you also on the porsche968uk forum? Superb forum for 968 owners, loads of helpful members and info.

I also had the 968 cab out yesterday for a most enjoyable ramble through country lanes, roof down enjoying the sunshine!!

3. OP
    OP
    gl boy

gl boy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
    I did try to join but had issues so. Never bothered continuing my membership
    Mines the coupe cs , but did enjoy having it out for a while , but wasn't the cabriolet lol

Tags: