Nice genuine E270 CDi in Cardiff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom Newton

Car
190d + C43 AMG
Orite guys, thought id share this here could be a good buy for someone

Mercedes-Benz E Class E270 CDI ELEGANCE 4DR TIP AUTO 2.7 2004 in Butetown, Cardiff | Used Mercedes-Benz for sale | Gumtree.com

Went to see this a week or so ago, only reason i didnt buy it, is because it wasnt technically for sale. At the time the seller said he couldnt sell it until the start of June (it was stated in the ad but i thought it would be worth a look), i needed a car quickly so didn't buy it.

But, if anyone is interested, from what i saw its a 100% genuine low mileage car, the service history is spot on, all but 2 are Mercedes Benz main dealer services and all done at the correct times. It had just been serviced when i popped up to see it.

Theres loads of past MOTs and a good folder with all receipts for parts and maintenance to show its been looked after.

It drives perfectly, went on two test drives with the seller, engine was quiet and silky smooth. No nocking or rattles from anywhere.

Interior is very clean, few marks on the exterior but nothing major.

The current owner is a PHD doctor and is moving back home around the start of June so needs to shift it then, if its still around when hes due to go could be a cheap car.

I saw alot of rough and over priced Mercs when i was looking but that was by far the most genuine car i saw and I deffo would have bought it over the one bought this week but just couldnt wait as i do 600 miles a week for work so needed a car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom