Nice looking C280

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agreeabout the price, and I don't like it when people boast about "how quick the car is" makes me think it's been ragged - not good....and why are stone chips to be expected on a car as quick as this, surely they would come from the car in front?!:D

I hate that sport interior, luckily my sport interior had leather so no checks for me:D

Maybe to show the scale of the car! Not quite selling it to me she isn't... :D

Some people just don't like leather seats. I never used to until a couple of years ago.

It didnt come with those wheels from the factory either... you could not get that style of wheel in 1997/1998... correct me if i'm wrong... its a C36 AMG kit and Exhaust maybe from factory but with added later spec AMG rims....

My doctor has just bought a Q7 thingyjob and he specified cloth seats... the dealer said he was the first to have it without leather.

He also had a 530d before that with cloth... he very kindly asked me to sell it for him... what a job that was..

He just doesnt like leather!

My doctor has just bought a Q7 thingyjob and he specified cloth seats... the dealer said he was the first to have it without leather.

He also had a 530d before that with cloth... he very kindly asked me to sell it for him... what a job that was..

He just doesnt like leather!

Ruffians !! :D

My question is, why go for electric, heated interior and then skimp on it being leather. It's even got the digital climate control :crazy:

Coud not agree more but then each to their own then I guess. Apart from the leather its just about full spec and has nearly all the other options available at the time. Get an electric leather into that car and you would end up with a cracker of a car. Its back on too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300247086714

Haha, I'm not that old yet, give it 30 years though and it'll be a different story ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom