Nice looking C43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't comment on the price vs mileage but it certainly looks interesting!

I like the modern AMG badges on the seats, the wheels look good, it's been mildly lowered compared to stock and the LED tail lamps look quite good.

The boot spoiler looks awful and it has rubbish aftermarket pedal covers.

I dont like the wheels, lights or spoiler. Other than that it's an awesome car, and the interior looks amazing!

If the price of 43's keeps dropping i might have to think about getting one :)

IMO - Looks terrible with those mods (spoiler, lights, wheels), and probably one of the highest mileage C43s you will find.

Why would anyone pay £6.5k for a barried 139K mile C43 when you can buy lower mileage, original cars for around £4K?

Surely this should be cheaper to reflect that? :confused:

Will

I don't think you could get massaging seats on this model. Don't like the spoiler or the AMG badges in the leather (look stuck in).

Like the wheels. I have to agree with Will, and think the value on this one is nearer £3-4K

I don't think you could get massaging seats on this model.
There was a "comfort control" option which used vacuum on the C43, that's probably what he's refering to although I'm not sure if it genuinely massages anything...

You will get very little comfort out of it on 19in alloys and also being lowered.:D

Priced out of its head. C43's are hard to shift at the moment but a modded one will be really tough, unless the local gangsters like it.....

Agree with Will, you could have had mine 63,000 miles and only £3,500 more ;) :rolleyes: and very subtle mods lots of them.

i have a set of those badges lying in my cupboard for the last 3 years! they are from the SL55, need to find some time to pull the front seat apart to put them in!

dont like the mods apart from the badges tho!

There was a "comfort control" option which used vacuum on the C43, that's probably what he's refering to although I'm not sure if it genuinely massages anything...

You don't mean the inflatable Seat option do you? - I think all the 43's had this.

I,ve looked at loads of C43's over the years and I have never seen a C43 without the "Orthpedic" seat option.

love the car
HATE the tail lights and spoiler.

great wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom