Nice looking CL600 Bi Turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
Seems strange to me ... Might be legit though.

Something amiss here's the same car different seller different photos and a somewhat different price 181859930984

The price should be 10-15k so I would say this might be a scam, or the car is broken.

Looking at the price and also the seller's zero feedback, I'd be tempted to say scam, especially with new tyres and the plate which is on it.

I wouldn't be tempted to go to look at it with a pocket full of cash anyway.

If it looks too good to be true it usually is. ;)

Regardless of if it is a scam or not, it breaks car buying golden rule#1 which states "never buy a car from a dealer based in west Yorkshire" :D

It's a hideous colour so that knocks it .. Although at least not silver or green.

Definitely a scam - it's a copy of this one, with different seller, large pictures and better description:

MERCEDES CL600 V12 BI-TURBO, FMBSH, 1owner, 62000 miles from new, 500 BHP !!! | eBay

Edit: Just noticed a link in post #10 ...
cheers_zpsyi958agl.gif

Last edited:
I paid £7995 for mine from a dealer in July last year....... 2003 with 46,000 miles then, full service history. Few spots of body oxidation but hard to see. MOT tester said the underneath was the best he'd seen on a 12 year old car.

Had the usual issues & worries you can get with these cars (posted on here) and I'm betting it's worth less this year than last! I think £5K is a little low for a good one, though.

Awesome presence & performance. They will be a classic ....... some day!

Stuart

Last edited:
Yea it probably is a scam, was just saying the going rate is around 5k... Here are some completed eBay listings:

Mercedes Benz CL600 BiTurbo | eBay
This one I bid on & then withdrew it as the seller managed to miss out loads of faults(suspension, cat lights etc), in the end I said I would come & see it the next day & he said yes as long as I buy it ?

2003 MERCEDES CL600 BI-TURBO EUROCHARGED TUNED | eBay
Cat C & engine problems

Mercedes CL600 Biturbo 500BHP | eBay
Missed this one !
I think they will stay up around 6.5 -7K awhile yet.

Tbh suspension can be fixed cheap and SRS light is more than likely either the door wiring or seat module.... Easy enough fixes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom