Nice looking G Wagon - expensive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice, they have facelifted it to look like an 2008 model :)

It'll do exactly the same for a lot less and still looks pretty tidy.

Doesnt have locking diffs (useful on flat Cambridgeshire roads :D) and will be even thirstier that the G as its a 4ltr petrol.

Not anywhere near as cool as the G either :D

did they make a 350 diesel in 1992 or has that been 'facelifted' too?

Doesnt have locking diffs (useful on flat Cambridgeshire roads :D) and will be even thirstier that the G as its a 4ltr petrol.

Not anywhere near as cool as the G either :D

RR has a central diff lock. I have a soft spot for the Classic RR I owned one for 7 years.

I don't understand the following for the "G", I get the feeling people want them because they aren't really sold here. It's human nature to want what you can't have. Grass is greener syndrome.

This car is simply too much money. G-wagen asking prices have rocketed over the past 2 years maybe due to the new rhd models on sale but mainly I think to rap culture and its iconic status as a bling bling vehicle. This truck though requires extreme caution because of the engine, a 3 litre petrol or the naturally aspirated 603 3 litre diesel are more sensible buys.
I too like the old RR I would love one of the CSK run out models.

Funnily enough there are quite a few landys and range rovers around here,most of the owners who go offroad praise the G wagen highly! apparently far more capable than the landie or rangie,,

If I wasnt selling my flat, I would have gone and had a look at this :)

Funnily enough there are quite a few landys and range rovers around here,most of the owners who go offroad praise the G wagen highly! apparently far more capable than the landie or rangie,,

Not really they are being one eyed; the Defender has much greater suspension travel so for 90% of the time this makes it better off road than a G.

Looks very nice.

With AMG wheels it would pass as a MUCH newer one.

No idea on price, these things are like VW camper vans and range all over the place, no 2 seem alike.

The G class is a love it or hate it thing. I love them my dad had a 230GE back in 1986 and it was a great car. My wife however hates them.

Every year we go to the Geneva motorshow and everyyear the G class is there looking better than ever !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom