Nice looking SL65 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Engadine

Car
2022 C63S Brabus 600 cabrio; 2013 C63 Estate (RIP)
Up at online auction, it looks like a nice one.

These are quite rare, I believe around 1300 made worldwide. I drove one when they were launched, and kicking down in a straight line at 50 while overtaking made the tail twitch alarmingly. Not as balanced as the SL55 but very special when going fast.

quite a car, but I understand could be quite a problem!

I have no idea why anyone "needs" 510 bhp in a two seater Grand Tourer but since when did cars meet user needs?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’d be all over that if it had a full service history: skipping services puts me off even on low mileage cars. The perfect colour combination though. Now torn.

I’d be all over that if it had a full service history: skipping services puts me off even on low mileage cars. The perfect colour combination though. Now torn.
I agree. I hate when services are skipped!

Interior does nothing for me to be honest, saying that, not mad about the exterior colour either.

These are quite rare, I believe around 1300 made worldwide. I drove one when they were launched, and kicking down in a straight line at 50 while overtaking made the tail twitch alarmingly. Not as balanced as the SL55 but very special when going fast.

I just went to post this. Wonderful car

I have no idea why anyone "needs" 510 bhp in a two seater Grand Tourer but since when did cars meet user needs?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ha, 510 is more like a lively SL55. This is around 100 more, as well as a great slug of torque, all with less advanced control systems than now. It's a crazy car, and the smoothness of delivery was deceptive. Pretended to be a SL600, but with an evil heart. Definitely excessive.

55B60E84-40B8-416B-9D74-D00A9672DA0A.jpegHa, 510 is more like a lively SL55. This is around 100 more, as well as a great slug of torque, all with less advanced control systems than now. It's a crazy car, and the smoothness of delivery was deceptive. Pretended to be a SL600, but with an evil heart. Definitely excessive.
Mea culpa….

604 bhp and 738 lb.-ft. of torque on tap from 2000 to 4000 rpm.

Silly me: schoolboy error.

“Weapon-grade.” A Sistine chapel of a car that’s ULEZ compatible.

What’s it worth, chaps?

£75k with that crazy mileage?

Or less, because the colour won’t appeal to many?

Last edited:
I've been looking for an SL65 for a couple of years or more. Looked at 2 with the same sort of mileage and struggled at £45k - I just missed both. One of those sold recently again at auction and achieved £42k. I suspect this one is the same car with yet another different plate. There can't be too many SL65's in Jasper Blue with that mileage.

Very nice car at up to £50k imho. Love the interior (anti black) but Ive always found Jasper just a little too bright.

It describes itself as Designo Mystic blue which is a different colour to Jasper.

Mystic has its own challenges as it’s a complex paint, which is why it’s an expensive option. (Maybe £4K ?)

Just two out of the twenty 2005 cars were blue. The other eighteen were “the usual suspects.”

A few of us are tempted but I am not brave enough.

Met a guy with one a few weeks back. Absolutely amazing thing. He said it gave about 11mpg on a good day 🤣
Even i would feel a little eco irresponsible at 11mpg on a good day. Not to mention poor!

It describes itself as Designo Mystic blue which is a different colour to Jasper.

Mystic has its own challenges as it’s a complex paint, which is why it’s an expensive option. (Maybe £4K ?)

Just two out of the twenty 2005 cars were blue. The other eighteen were “the usual suspects.”
So it does, my mistake. Same applies to Mystic for me....just a little too bright/lairy. But at least its a colour. Probably my age.

Lovely looking car.

Certainly a Q car.

738lb-ft torque is right but I think they were marketed at 612BHP originally - not that 9BHP makes any odds and if most of the M113Ks were usually 500BHP anyway, I imagine 612BHP is conservative.

Love the colour... beautiful car.. prefer my car though..

Lovely looking car.

Certainly a Q car.

738lb-ft torque is right but I think they were marketed at 612BHP originally - not that 9BHP makes any odds and if most of the M113Ks were usually 500BHP anyway, I imagine 612BHP is conservative.
I think you’re confusing bhp with PS (metric hp) :)

Met a guy with one a few weeks back. Absolutely amazing thing. He said it gave about 11mpg on a good day 🤣
The owner must have been booting it everywhere then, or just not doing any long runs. Our CL (same engine) will return 20 mpg indicated on a run. 6mpg through town:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom