Nice Looking W124 500E Estate!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
I just spotted this for sale on some website i never knew existed.

https://www.reezocar.com/en/voiture-occasion/mercedes+benz-classe+e-RZCATSNLC8B0C2A6F946.html

Looks like it's had a lot of work done to it and it also has the right engine in it.
Needs some tlc but doesn't look too bad
Since i saw one 500E in the gallery section here, i've been looking every day for one. I should stop looking as i have no where to park it but they are one of my fav old school cars

Hi,
I was pretty sure the E500 was never made as an estate, hence why Jay (Jaymaneck) built one.
I wonder if this is a genuine one or someone else's build?
I am sure others could just look at the pics and establish this as a real or fake.
Looking at the engine air intake tubes they don't quite look right as if they are partially collapsed due to their acute angles of fit.

Hi,
I was pretty sure the E500 was never made as an estate, hence why Jay (Jaymaneck) built one.
I wonder if this is a genuine one or someone else's build?
I am sure others could just look at the pics and establish this as a real or fake.
Looking at the engine air intake tubes they don't quite look right as if they are partially collapsed due to their acute angles of fit.

It's a replica. You're right, they never made a E500 Estate, only saloon. I remember seeing Jay's thread here. This one can look better than it does at the moment but with old cars things can get very expensive very quickly!

That's an OMG spec car right there. I love it.

If I understand correctly, it's an original 500E that they've grafted the roof and rear quarters of a TE onto, rather than building into a TE chassis.

Shut lines are awful. Probably a rear ended 500e with a te rear end added as a repair. Interesting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom