Nice modified C36 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
my old one! i can vouch for this one if anyone was looking the guy has taken care of it well too.

The advert compares it to an M5, never was comparable to an M5.

m5 is probably a bit far fetched, m3 of its era its whipped a few ;)

Each to their own, but 5k for a c36? For that money you can buy a c43/c32! Good luck to him though....

Each to their own, but 5k for a c36? For that money you can buy a c43/c32! Good luck to him though....

It would be a good C43 but a very ropey C32 for 5k!!

defo overpriced, but thats his decision, more than what i sold it for! but it does have offers!?!

It would be a good C43 but a very ropey C32 for 5k!!

A C32 estate in good condition has just sold via auction on eBay for £4200.....
I was going to bid on it but got sidetracked at the wrong moment:wallbash:

50K additonal miles, also i know for a fact the gearbox on my old one had been replaced with a BRAND NEW one, Wishbones, shocks, c43 xenons, w210 mirrors, auto dim interior mirror... you cannot compare it to that link. like said i sold that car abt a year ago with EVERYTHING that needed doing (apart from a little bootlid rust).... defo no comparison.

I am a little biased, but i know how much money and hard work i put into that car, probably priced at under £4k thats a good car. Any other car you risk all the problems i fixed on my old one... way over the savings you would make......

50K additonal miles, also i know for a fact the gearbox on my old one had been replaced with a BRAND NEW one, Wishbones, shocks, c43 xenons, w210 mirrors, auto dim interior mirror... you cannot compare it to that link. like said i sold that car abt a year ago with EVERYTHING that needed doing (apart from a little bootlid rust).... defo no comparison.

I am a little biased, but i know how much money and hard work i put into that car, probably priced at under £4k thats a good car. Any other car you risk all the problems i fixed on my old one... way over the savings you would make......
What you describe is what I would generally do with a C36- go through the car with a fine comb and make it mint. Some people don't want this hassle, which I can well understand.
I think that the price it has been listed for shows he probably doesn't want to sell it, but if he gets an offer for more than what he paid for it then fair enough:thumb:

sweetpea, you are spot on, when i spoke to him a few mnths ago he said he had priced it high because he doesnt want to sell it really.

all you have to do is look at whats been done to know that car had 9 years of serious love and attention.... and all the reciepts to show for it.....

there are alot of tatty examples out there, this was defo not one of them.

Last edited:
sweatpea, you are spot on, when i spoke to him a few mnths ago he said he had priced it high because he doesnt want to sell it really.

all you have to do is look at whats been done to know that car had 9 years of serious love and attention.... and all the reciepts to show for it.....

there are alot of tatty examples out there, this was defo not one of them.
Oi!! :ban::doh::D:D:D

Sorry sweetpea I did the same on the Range Rover thread too!!

trapperjohn:ban:Small one anyway.

lol, corrected... sry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom