Nice oz split rims ... Good price?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the wheels are free of cracks around the bolt holes then I would say they are priced reasonably well to sell.

Speaking from experience however, these wheels are seriously high maintenance and suitable only for garage queen cars.

Very nice, there is a guy up the road from me that has these wheels on an early 129. It looks really good, gives it a tough stance but still oe and not ott.

Now if you could find a set of the original type Pirelli P zero asymmetrics they would finish them off to perfection! (they look sooo retro/good with plain sidewalls and square shoulder but still work very well)

I think if they were local and everything on mine was perfect I would have endulged myself.
I like them.

they are so worth it lovely period rims, they always fetch silly money in Germany but still get strong money on the u.k I sold my set of w124 ones for full asking price last week.got a little attached to them ones but I still have these r129 ones for when I get another there again doubt that will be anytime soon as I got a quote back to restore my cosworth and it's a BIG one.

Please do nothing with those without letting me know. I might be interested at a sensiblish price (know they are valuable and you not sure you want to part with them). BUT just paid for part of my extension last night so will be end of next month before I look seriously. Also not 100% sure I want to deviate from standard wheels at the mo! but always liked those. Your cossie would be nice done ;)

Mabz ones arent the correcct size for your R129.

They would be good for the front, not the rear.

That's probably good news sp!ke ... Thanks!

Must stop looking at these wheels for the sake of my bank balance ...

Really want these on my W124 CE! But 10" on the back is a big ask!

Really want these on my W124 CE! But 10" on the back is a big ask!

These aren't staggered mate they are either 8.5 or 9j all round they have had different lips put on at somepoint probably when they got pimped and polished haha! The original rears are 10.5 soooo nice but yes definately garage queen rims hard to keep on top of. As sad as it sounds I had a wheel cloth in the boot to wipe the brake dust off them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom