Nice sight in my wing mirror today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Conquistador

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 S350L BlueTec
SLS roadster in Chelmsford, Essex...

2zji6oz.jpg

Silver with a red roof. Sounded very meaty indeed when he gave it a few blips of throttle :D :cool:

Nice - I saw a Matt black one last night on German plates - couldnt get a shot though as there was a Police car behind it :(

Nice - I saw a Matt black one last night on German plates - couldnt get a shot though as there was a Police car behind it :(

No chance of putting the foot down then! Whether it be your 55 Komp or the SLS :)

Not an uncommon sight on the M4 corridor into London, I have many daily sightings of German and Italian exotica, not to sound like a ****, but it becomes blasè after a while. :)

Spotted another one on the M5 today. 14 plate, deep read colour with a carbon spoiler on the boot and a carbon bonnet. Is this on the options list? Or is it aftermarket?

qzprg4.jpg

10x5vti.jpg

nb0ye.jpg

Love England for supercars, such a playground for those with a few to rub together.

Love England for supercars, such a playground for those with a few to rub together.
How true - just returned from a week in Southern Spain and can't recall seeing any car of real interest whilst we were there. :dk:

How true - just returned from a week in Southern Spain and can't recall seeing any car of real interest whilst we were there. :dk:

Yea, you in Marbella?

Andalucia - Malaga, Sevilla, Cordoba. I saw 1 Jaguar but nothing much else - a reflection on economic times perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom