nice to see them in the flesh......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
over the last few days i've seen some lovely cars around our way.....

saw a new rolls royce on thu - never thought much of the piccys, but it looked fantastic in real life. it's bloody massive! :eek:

then today i saw a bentley continental gt. absoluelty gorgeous. and ten mins later pudding arrived in the form of a brabus B9 clk (black, as it should be). :D

i really should keep a camera in the car :rolleyes:

simonl said:
saw a new rolls royce on thu - never thought much of the piccys, but it looked fantastic in real life. it's bloody massive! :eek:
Jeremy Clarkson said last time he was on a vehicle that size it had a captain! :)

simonl said:
over the last few days i've seen some lovely cars around our way.....

then today i saw a bentley continental gt. absoluelty gorgeous. and ten mins later pudding arrived in the form of a brabus B9 clk (black, as it should be). :D

i really should keep a camera in the car :rolleyes:

I was cruising around edinburgh today surprised you didnt see a Brabus V6 Kompressor :)

I hadn't really thought about it, but considering where I live I was surprised to see my first (privately owned - I've seen the local dealers demo car a few times) RR the other day - yes massive aren't they! I was highly contemptuous :mad: (possibly jealous? - no, they're just too barge like) at the way it was being driven with it's side lights and those bug eyed fog lights switched on!! just highlighted the sheer cost of buying one still can't get rid of the Saxo mentality :rolleyes:

In contrast the Bentley was just gorgeous!! I want one :D (yes I was jealous of this one!!)

R

Last edited:
I saw a new Bentley Continental a couple of weeks ago - talk about MASSIVE - it was huge, and yes that's a girly type of huge - not the male version:p

It sounded stunning too and could flaming shift:crazy: It was rather like a jet propelled lounge:D , prob room for a swimming pool in it:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom