Nice W124 320TE Black 040 with red leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

millo777

MB Enthusiast
Car
1997 W140 S600L/2003 S211 320cdi
Really nice looking car, and the red leather looks suprisingly nice on this one.

Anybody know what the buttons are for between the seat heater buttons? I've never seen any factory buttons in that location before.

1993 MERCEDES-BENZ 320 TE

That does look very nice indeed. And a very generous spec.

Does anyone know what the extra button is for, between the seat heater buttons on the centre console? I've not seen a factory option with a switch there :dk:

Darren

Can`t believe is still for sale,it`s been nearly 2 years since last in the market

Does anyone know what the extra button is for, between the seat heater buttons on the centre console? I've not seen a factory option with a switch there :dk: Darren

I think there are two buttons one is hidden behind the gearstick, i've not seen them before either. It is stunning, i suspect the interior would put alot of people off but i quite like it.

An unusual colour scheme,I like it,although not keen on black cars for everyday use.

I offered on this car about six months ago but he said it was sold?

I just had a flick through the manual for my car (same year and model) and there is nothing to explain the buttons between the seat heater controls. The only thing the manual lists for that location is the webasto parking heater.

Even rarer though is the seperate heater for the cargo area which this car seems to have. Bewteen the snow chain switch and the rear light switch. Never seen this on a UK car before. Pointless option for the most part, but an intersting spec none the less.

Never seen a red leather one -awesome and ultra rare - almost as cool as the green leathered 300te 4 matic

Great looking 124. Lots of spec and complete with Santa Claus upholstery. I like it.

Tali

Many thanks. Same colour as my 300te. Mine has the cloth interior. That leather looks lovely.

lovely car and a fair asking price.

surprised it does not have a cubby box in the console. I thought all airbag models came with one to make up for the lack of glove box.:confused:

lovely car and a fair asking price.

surprised it does not have a cubby box in the console. I thought all airbag models came with one to make up for the lack of glove box.:confused:

It does not have airbag on passengers though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom