Nice W208 V8

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm liking "FSH" and "next service in 3000 miles" when his own listing shows the FSH stops in 2009!!

Looks smart though.

m.

Personally I think that's clocked. I can't see a car with seven previous owners having only that mileage, especially when you see the state of the steering wheel. That's done a a lot of motorway miles if you ask me.
Does look nice, but so did the clocked W208 I bought lol......looks dodgy

What's wrong with the steering wheel? What looks dodgy about it? The car reads genuine to me. Lot's of stamps in the service book which can easily be verified by making a few phone calls. The mileage can also be verified with VOSA.

The fact it has 7 previous owners means nothing. Often is the case with V8 gas guzzlers.....they change hands quite a bit when people realise they can't afford to run it for much more than 12 months.

Aye of course if the milage comes back original from VOSA fair enough. The steering wheels stitching has been picked off at the bottom right side and looks very worn round that area. I'm sure it is original it was just something that caught my eye that's all.

mmm I asked him for the MOT numbers. The ones he gave me don't work. Said someone has offered him £1600 and is coming this afternoon to look at it do will probably go. He did confirm the stitching on the wheel.

MOT number 147924291072

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom