Nicest members car on the forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
I'll start by saying I think BTB 500 has the nicest SL500 in my opinion :thumb:

Photos please Bill.

mine....obviously!

OK, I'll bite.

HB has the nicest blue E63 :D

OK, I'll bite.

HB has the nicest blue E63 :D
What I actually meant was, not who has the nicest car but, what is the nicest car on the forum. A bit lost in translation.

LiquidSilver's new Pagoda , once painted , will be up there ; as will Charles's W114 when he finishes it ,

There is a certain La Ferrari owned by a forum member if I am not mistaken .......

End of thread ?

Owned by Peter (C43AMG). :cool:

14191579626_c470b10f0f_b.jpg

Couldn't agree more, Peter's CL is the epitome of style and good taste in my slightly biased opinion :D

Matt

That CL above is a thing of complete beauty. I could look at that pic all day. Love the alloys.

Couldn't agree more, Peter's CL is the epitome of style and good taste in my slightly biased opinion :D

Matt

I nearly didn't look at this thread, as it seems pointlessly subjective, but I have to agree with you, Matt.

Peter, what colour is it please? I can't decide if it's tanzanite or a designo colour.

what colour is it please? I can't decide if it's tanzanite or a designo colour.

It's Tanzanite. I think the picture has had a little tweek after being taken.

C240SPORT97 and ChrisA.. my original post was deleted, didn't think it offence!

Well i am going for Rashman's clk63 you will not find a more pampered car on the forum.....and rumour has it he nearly got it wet once!

Tony.

Not sure why so many posts were removed, but I will have to go with the La Ferrari

Not sure why so many posts were removed, but I will have to go with the La Ferrari

You mean la Ferrari.......with out the "the"

Not until i have seen it in the flesh!

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom