Night Vision

b9wan

Car
E350
Hi All
I have just purchased a Merc E350 Sport Estate, Now looking at the center of the window screen it seem's to have the Night Vision Camera fitted, But there is no button on the dash next to the light switch.. Is it possible that it would be hard wired up and i just need to add the button or am i just doing wishful thinking.. ???

Thanks all in Advance
Jimmy :dk: :doh:

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Hi All
I have just purchased a Merc E350 Sport Estate, Now looking at the center of the window screen it seem's to have the Night Vision Camera fitted, But there is no button on the dash next to the light switch.. Is it possible that it would be hard wired up and i just need to add the button or am i just doing wishful thinking.. ???

Thanks all in Advance
Jimmy :dk: :doh:
If you bought it new, ask the dealer.

If 2nd hand, ask a MB dealer to check or get the datacard from the VIN no. which will tell you if it's fitted.

I hope for you that it does have it............nice :thumb:.

Welcome to the forum

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
I suspect the 'camera' you have seen is the rain and ambient light sensor.

RAG

Car
2011 Paladium Silver E350 CDI Sport Cabriolet
Dieselman said:
I suspect the 'camera' you have seen is the rain and ambient light sensor.
There is actually a Camera on the latest E sports, it's for the intelligent lighting functionality, it doesn't however mean that you have the night vision functionality.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Well he hasn't been back since first posting... I assume he found the button then.

Diesel Benz

MB Enthusiast
Car
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
Well he hasn't been back since first posting... I assume he found the button then.
Probably found the 6 additional cylinders from the engine compartment too and a code from the engineering menu to activate those all. :rolleyes:

Liwi

Car
Nada
perhaps he is still looking?

OP
OP
B

b9wan

Car
E350
Sorry boy's Not even had chance to look... Been to busy, but let you all know the out come !!!
Thanks again

Diesel Benz

MB Enthusiast
Car
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
Sorry boy's Not even had chance to look... Been to busy, but let you all know the out come !!!
Thanks again
If you are so busy, why not give us your VIN code and we'll see what the camera is. More likely to be the multifunction camera for intelligent lights and speed limit detector, if you have one or the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom