Nilfisk P180 Pressue Washer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cotswolder

Car
Mercedes 320
Hi guys. Just bought one of these and am VERY impressed with the quality and power of it.

Also have had one for 4 years , no problems at all. Much more robust than my 2 previous Karchers

Also have had one for 4 years , no problems at all. Much more robust than my 2 previous Karchers
Same here. I've had two Karchers, both of which sounded as if they were trying to rattle themselves into oblivion, both of which leaked from new causing pulsing at 'idle' and both of which died the same death, smoke and sparks emanating from the motor vents. I then bought a Nilfisk and the difference is like night and day. It sounds like a properly engineered machine and has so far outlasted both Karchers combined.
A fifteen quid adapter off ebay means the additional accessories I bought for the Karcher now fit the Nilfisk.

I had to send mine back today after only using it twice - noticed a small leak on the floor underneath the machine. Being swapped by shop no questions asked. Awesome bit of kit, think I was just unlucky first time round.

had to send mine back today after only using it twice - noticed a small leak on the floor underneath the machine. Being swapped by shop no questions asked. Awesome bit of kit, think I was just unlucky first time round.
That’s now sounding like a Karcher :cool:

Had to google it....not a make I'd heard off.

To be fair.....at about 4 times the price you can get a K2 or K3 Karcher for....you would expect it to be rather better!!!

I bought a pressure washer from Aldi over ten years ago, and I think I posted on how good it’s been.

Literally been heavily used washing countless cars, cleaning boats, patios, driveways and all other stuff.

Has never needed a single repair ever, had never been winterised or anything like that.

Has metal water inlet connection (many others use plastic including a lot of Karchers!)

Last week it finally developed its first fault - the high pressure hose has developed a leak through wear and tear - well kinked and worn out and started leaking.

Still, can’t complain really - I think it was around £100 so about £10 a year so far if I skipped it now. But a new 10m hose is £12.99 off eBay.

Would a new Nilfisk last as long I wonder? :)

My Karcher K4 is probably 12+ years old now , still going .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom