nintendo wii wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
looking for a nintendo wii console,with or without fit board ,not bothered about games,its a gift for a homeless family unit i'm working at ,at the moment,some kids who have nothing can be so happy and spoilt brats are never happy.
someone must have one not being used anymore.
thanks all

i cant believe no replys not 1 for sale ,don't want it for free money waiting

[thinking out loud here]

Just wondering what a homeless family would do with a Wii...unless they had a home... and a TV. Perhaps you need to elaborate a little to spark more interest.

a homeless family unit in this case is a 6 bedroom house that mothers and kids stay at when there partners throw them out onto the street.like a short term hostel.these kids have nothing except what they can carry.i'm wiring the new c/h system,alarm,intercoms,fire alarm,panic buttons etc etc.these kids just want to play made me think what a good life i have.might make them happy while they are there.
the profit on the job can stand a secondhand wii .

I have both the Wii and board. How much would you like to offer?
Ps. It's a wonder thought...not many ppl do such things.

mercmanuk; i dont have a wii for sale but just to let you know i got an "impact" aftermarket wii-fit board for christmas and its great; just as good as the original version at a fraction of the price new. Asda online was cheapest when i was looking. hope it helps

anyone else has a wii for sale

wii bought from amazon and setup,slight problem kids are arguing all the time who's on next,then my apprentice is using it,showing them how its done.his wages will reflect this on friday.money well spent i think.
has anyone an xbox 360 going cheap i can buy,ive been given some games,a controller and steering wheel just need the unit.
i'm looking forward to finishing the job next week as its costing me a fortune in crisps,diet coke and ice creams and games consoles.
dig deep someone must have an xbox 360

Last edited:
thanks but i was looking for a used one to keep costs down

Someone at work has one (wii) for £150 with 10 games and 2 controllers for sale if your still looking?

killerhertz
thanks but bought a new unit

oh well - MORRISONS were selling the Wii with Wii Sports for £70 (yes £70 complete!) on Thursday... they do these gaming deals quite regularly.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom