Nissan 350Z ruined by bodyshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Spotted THIS on another forum, A virtually new Nissan 350Z completely ruined by a bodyshop.

Check out the amazing screws, laquer drops on the tyres, wood, yes wood holding the sideskirts on.

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hes currently waiting for the Bureau of Automotive Repair to view the car and see what happens...

Last edited:
the pics in the forum post are shocking! if someone did work like that for me they would be paid with a punch in the mouth!

Looks like the handy work of the Top Gear boys :crazy:

"...you must now modify your newly acquired 350Z using only your face and 19p..."

Maybe the bodyshop man is only used to working on American cars..

Makes you wonder..

After going nuts with the self tappers and his Dads Black and Decker.. he stood back, gave it a good look and said..

"That looks alright!"

WTF... these people shouldnt be allowed near cars when producing a finish like this..

That car is ruined, it will cost thousands to put right. I hope he gets the bodyshop for every penny they have.

I can't believe the guy signed for it.

Despite the admonition in the thread's first post to not bring this up, but expecting a body kit installation (including color matching, apparently) for $250? The paint alone would run twice that.
Well, it is Los Angeles. Not exactly known for its deep wells of intellect. After all, it's where movies come from.
The drywall screws are a nice touch.

Despite the admonition in the thread's first post to not bring this up, but expecting a body kit installation (including color matching, apparently) for $250? The paint alone would run twice that.

While I agree that the orignal quote of $250 is stupid, I cant belive any garage can do a job so badly. did he get the local primary school to help?

he like signed off the work???

Garage a muppet but paying and signing off work? double muppet.

This has got to be some sort of joke theres no way a body shop job can be done THAT badly. Would have been better to have done the job yourself. Surely the people working on the car had been sniffing too much paint thinner.

Has to be a wind up.

Damn! And I thought my (old) bodyshop did a crap job!

That poor guy. Having his 350Z P&J ruined by some egit! :(

Darren

He still paid the bodyshop though..?! and signed off the work?? the guy with the 350z is a bigger idiot in my opinion..

Would anyone like me to delux paint your car with a roller brush? I charge £500 per car..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom