nissan cherry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
Driving down to the sister in laws one sunny afternoon m6 south bound traffic mediun flowing ok doing about 70/80 middle lane, me, my son, my mother in law, my wife, all enjoying the trip,
It passed me at about 100mph light blue b reg nissin cherry, it was about 50mts infront of me when i pulled out to overtake a car, somthing hit the winscreen and again and again, blue smoke billowing from the front of the nissan and his rear tyre hitting my winscreen, he began to spin!!! and 360 twice in the outside lane blue smoke pouring out from his front tyres and the look of horror on his and his passengers faces as he griped the steering wheel and his head was hitting the roof as he pressed the brake peddle. spinning all the way to the hard shoulder ending up the facing the right way on the hard shoulder we said nothing for 1hour till we got to the sister inlaws where we all had a brandy and a very sleepless night, it all took about 10 sec but all in slow motion. by the way i floored it passed him and did'nt stop

A lucky escape for all concerned!

Is the lesson here "just because a car's engine might be capable of 100mph, it doesn't mean the tyres are"? :)

I wont be followed by such a vehicle at speed (stopping distance), although never thought of the danger of following one.

That must have been so incredibly scary. Glad you escaped relatively unhurt if a tad shocked.

I find other drivers behaviours increasingly frightening and it's often those who seem to have something to prove because they're driving sommat like a Cherry or a Nova and often ones that don't look that roadworthy either.

I`ve found that this is not always to be the case - last Sat morn I had an old shape E Class (pre face lift) tailgating and desprately trying to overtake me... but wasnt able to do so:D

I have experienced more Merc drivers tryign to prove a "point" lately than BMWs than any others.... and whether it is just a coincidence they have mainly been E Class's...

Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom