Nissan S15 m113k engine swap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maffers1

Car
Cl55
Hi all, I’m currently building a Nissan Silvia s15 drift car and I’m using the m113k engine mated to a bmw e60 Manuel gearbox 😁
long shot,I’m curious if anyone would have a wiestec supercharger kit that perhaps there thinking of selling before I hunt down a new unit, or if anyone can point me in the right direction for buying a new charger here in the uk?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks In advance.
James

Last edited:
I catch your drift pardon the pun , but you are looking at hen's teeth , unicorn tears...

Still a nice badge to have .

s-l400 (9).jpg

The main reason is the throttle body position on wiestec, it would help massively with the issue I’m facing atm also was concerned about charge temps with the stock blower and raising the boost.
I have a new snout on the way with a bypass delete and I was hoping to use a bbk 90mm throttle body with this....but it’s all getting a little tight 🥴8E8C4679-7CCD-44C6-93F4-95419DAB551D.jpeg

Hi all, I’m currently building a Nissan Silvia s15 drift car and I’m using the m113k engine mated to a bmw e60 Manuel gearbox 😁
long shot,I’m curious if anyone would have a wiestec supercharger kit that perhaps there thinking of selling before I hunt down a new unit, or if anyone can point me in the right direction for buying a new charger here in the uk?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks In advance.
James
Hello. Im doing an m113k swap in an bmw e30 and i reallt have some problems with the wiring. Will you be able to help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom