nixho

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nixho

Car
mercedes b class w246
hi anyone know where i can get a space saver wheel and tyre and or jack and wheelbrace for a b class 2012 w246 having trouble findind one , dont fancy a puncture cheers nixho

As above, fleabay MERCEDES SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL ......BRAND NEW PART | eBay This one would work along with 225/40/18s but you need to check the circumference of your current tyres to make sure it is nearly the same otherwise your car will give you errors about the braking system etc
Just remember it wont fit in the wheel well in your boot (I dont think) and you will also need a jack, wheel brace and the right length wheel bolts!
I'm getting rid of the run flats to but getting a can of Slime Quick Spair. I am also on the look out for a full size spare to keep in the garage.

The link I sent above is the space saver! The tyre on it is 125/90/16
I enquired about it and the guy sent me the dimensions which are [FONT=&quot]" 620mm x 130mm and the bolt fitments are compatable"
I measured my boot and whilst its 130mm deep (just about) the layout of it would prohibit the wheel from sitting down flat in it. (see pic)
Maybe your boot is different?
[/FONT]

Attachments

• DSC_0199.jpg
    DSC_0199.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 6
boot looks the same my merc is a b180, i have emailed the guy, see what happens , the problem with the tyre gunk is that should you get a puncture they cant be fixed so i am told, just need to locate a jack and wheelbrace!!! all good fun , cheers

The Slime Quick Spair (gunk) I have mentioned can be washed out with water. SLIME ? Worldwide Leader in Tire Care ? Repairing a flat tire? Slime Tire & Tube Sealant » Catalog » Catalog Products » Quick Spair Its not the same as the other gunks so there's no reason why a puncture should not be able to be fixed if its in the tread pattern.
Thats why I'm opting for the full size spare in the garage. Use the Slime to re-inflate and plug hole then get home, change wheel for full size spare and take flat wheel to tyre shop. (thats the theory anyway!! lol)

Amazon, 2 cans for £17 and it arrived today.
eBay has a wheel Mercedes Benz Steel Spare Wheel Arrowspeed 195/65/15 2104000202 5.5 Mm | eBay which should fit on directly as long as you get short wheel bolts for it. 195/65/15 6.5J ET37 is the same circumference as 225/40/18 7.5J ET52 so shouldnt rub on anything according to the cart here Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com
Pity they wont answer my emails about postage to Northern Ireland!!

cheers for that, have found a steel wheel on ebay 205/55/16 with tyre for £129 an free delivery thats for a B class, i know delivery to ireland can be a problem,!! hope you get lucky

still cant find a jack for a b class ,2012 w246 , mercs have one for £126 !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom