No bluetooth audio connected

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobhead

Car
2015 C250 estate
Hi all,

Just picked up a 2015 C250 estate today. All good apart from I can't seem to get music to play via my Spotify account on my iPhone 11.
The car screen just says no bluetooth device connected.
It does however work through the speakers for phone calls.
Am I missing something?

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2015 C250 estate today. All good apart from I can't seem to get music to play via my Spotify account on my iPhone 11.
The car screen just says no bluetooth device connected.
It does however work through the speakers for phone calls.
Am I missing something?

Bluetooth streaming requires a seperate connection on the infotainment unit. Check for a Device list, and in there for Bluetooth devices, then choose your (already-paired) phone from the list of available Bluetooth stre6 devices.

The actual process varies from one system to another. Does you car have COMAND NTG5*2, or Audio20?

Bluetooth streaming requires a seperate connection on the infotainment unit. Check for a Device list, and in there for Bluetooth devices, then choose your (already-paired) phone from the list of available Bluetooth stre6 devices.

The actual process varies from one system to another. Does you car have COMAND NTG5*2, or Audio20?
It does pick my phone up in the media device list, and the music doesn't come from the phone which makes me believe it is connected, but no sound from car speakers and the no device connected message still displays on the car.

Is it COMAND NTG5*2, or Audio20?

When you turn it on, if it says "Don't let COMAND distract you...." then it's COMAND Online NTG5*2 with built-in navigation.

If it says "Don't let the SYSTEM distract you...." then it's Audio20 with the optional Garmin Map Pilot navigation on SD-Card.

I have a similar issue when using Amazon music.

try first selecting media and then ‘connect last used device’ before you start your app.

Once connected try opening your app and it should work.

if I start the app first it often doesn’t work.

It recognises my phone in the list but when I select it the main screen still says no device found. I have never been able to connect to it as I picked the car up yesterday

I'm having similar issues with my phone but my daughter can play music from her phone through the car stereo (she was using Deezer). Sadly, I think I just need to get a teenager to show me how to do it...

When you turn it on, if it says "Don't let COMAND distract you...." then it's COMAND Online NTG5*2 with built-in navigation.

If it says "Don't let the SYSTEM distract you...." then it's Audio20 with the optional Garmin Map Pilot navigation on SD-Card.

Hi has anyone found a fix for this?

I’m having the same issue on my 2015 W205 c220 mine has the Garmin navigation on sd-card.

@ markjay can you assist?

First thing is to check the sound is turned up on the handset.

First thing is to check the sound is turned up on the handset.

Yes I’ve tried that and still not working I’ve also tried iPhone and Samsung phones and both are the same not working for audio.

Seems to be a common fault as there’s a thread on the Apple forum with around 900 people with the same fault but no resolution.

The problem is related to the car rather than the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom