No brainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr Cameron had chained it to a 2ft bollard, allowing thieves to lift both the bicycle and the lock clear.

<speechless>:rolleyes:

Mr Cameron had chained it to a 2ft bollard, allowing thieves to lift both the bicycle and the lock clear.

<speechless>:rolleyes:

That what I said "no brainer" our next PM. :eek:

Inhaling too much asbesto at Westminster.

How can a bike be priceless? Surely no more than a couple hundred quid or so?!

Durrr, what a dope!:D

He probably had to thumb a lift home in his staff car that follows him wherever he cycles.
Ypu've accidentally raised a very interesting question :eek:

Regards
John

Tory leader in new safety scare!

Someone should warn him that it's not a good idea to ride it until a new front wheel is fitted.:rolleyes:

Something not quite right here!

"I was cycling home and stopped to pick up some things for supper. I chained the bike through the wheel then put it around one of those bollard things. I have reported it using the police's new online facility but I'm not expecting to get it back any time soon."

Then we have this:
The bike was found abandoned in a side street near where it went missing, minus the front wheel but otherwise intact right down to the Tory leader's helmet and even the lock.
If the bike was secured by the front wheel being chained to the bollard and the thief allegedly lifted the bike up over this bollard, then how comes the front wheel is missing but the lock has been recovered along with the bike? Could it be we might have been told porkies and the bike was not chained to anything? (question)

reagrds
John

Might have been chained through the back wheel

Maybe he didn't put it through and just draped it over the wheel, like he did with the bollard..:D
Just seen footage of him riding this returned bicycle and that suspect lock. Me thinks someone was telling porkies :devil: :D

"Yes officer I can assure you I secured the bicycle to that bollard"

I can think of a word to describe his story which ryhmes with bollards:) :) :devil: (joke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom