No Coffee Cup On Dash C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebig1

Car
Mercedes C63
Hi Guys,

On a 2013 C63, will the driver alert coffee cup only appear when it detects a driver loosing concentration?
All others seem to have it on the dash when its switched on but on my C63, it never comes on even though I have activated in the instrument cluster.

cheers!

Mine's only ever appeared once, and that was when I swerved to avoid something in the road, so I'm assuming that it thought I was tired. :)

I've never knowingly altered any settings pertaining to that feature either before or after, so assume that it only appears when needed.

Incidentally, isn't there a sort of sensitivity setting for it? Sort of a low/med/high thing? Could yours be set low perhaps?

I never saw sensativity settings but then again, wasnt looking for them.
So sounds like AMG's are slightly different where the cup only apears when theres an issue where other modles seem to be on all the time to show its activated.

It also appears if it dects your driving style has changed too

Do you mean the coffee cup symbol at the bottom of the speedo that indicates Attention Assist is active, like this just below the P(ark) symbol?

34E92329-A662-4152-9713-6F6BAB8A5221_zpse3o6kkg9.jpg

Or the big red one that appears with a message suggesting you take a break when Attention Assist has been triggered?

Yeah the one under the P. I have a loan car today, a C220 and that also does not have the symbol on but attention assist appears to be on so must be a C class thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom