no dab aerial sybol mercedes w204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sandyw204

Car
c class w204 coupe
Hi All

I have a 2012 c class coupe, I've had this car now for three years with no problems and love it.

Recently when listening to dab radio there is no aerial (shark fin) symbol on the display so it only plays the station on preset number one, and when I try to change it says cant connect and doesn’t find any other stations as it normally would.

I’m thinking it must be an aerial problem but before I go and get a new one fitted I wondered if any members had come across this or have any other ideas?

Many thanks

S

Hi All

I have a 2012 c class coupe, I've had this car now for three years with no problems and love it.

Recently when listening to dab radio there is no aerial (shark fin) symbol on the display so it only plays the station on preset number one, and when I try to change it says cant connect and doesn’t find any other stations as it normally would.

I’m thinking it must be an aerial problem but before I go and get a new one fitted I wondered if any members had come across this or have any other ideas?

Many thanks

S
Check you have the latest Command software level, my DAB started showing no device detected and greying out the stations, updated the software and it was resolved.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Will do thanks, does this have to be done at a dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom