No data connection to car (C43 Coupe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve-0

Car
C43 Coupe Premium Plus
Had handover yesterday, and left without the data connection to the car working. Car is registered with Mercedes me, but the services show "activating" rather than active.

When i try to access internet it says there is no data connection to the car, and when I start the car I get a "SOS not connected" message....

They gave me the impression that it would all start to work after driving the car for a bit... but still nothing so far.

Anybody able to help?

Back to the shop today for a software upgrade but didn't fix it.
Holland or Stuttgart unable to help. Waiting to hear back on next steps.
Anyone else have this issue with in-car SIM not connecting?

Don't you need your phone to be charged connected datawise to enable the SOS function. That didn't come on in my car until I enabled hotspots and gave the car a data connection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't you need your phone to be charged connected datawise to enable the SOS function. That didn't come on in my car until I enabled hotspots and gave the car a data connection

Car has it's own SIM for SOS, remote locking etc. Need phone & personal hotspot for Internet connectivity (WWW, Mercedes Apps, Internet Radio etc).

Not in mine, never hotspotted my car and all the facilities of Mercedes Me work fine.
I have the blue car icon showing in Command screen which I believe indicates the car is communicating with the outside world.

Not heard any more back from MB since I took it in, but it all started working today, so they must have done something centrally. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom