No hair left - got it on camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnCL63

Car
CL63 AMG
So who wants to habe a guess what it is? 2x gerabox place say deffo not tge gearbox or TC. We reolaced the middle bearing tonight, both the others are fine. Not the revs slightly rise when it makes the noise tgen drop back down. Im talking lime 100s so a very small ammount. Ignore the warning light i think i inkw what that is, fron right wheel speed sensor. Oh and i got from mjachester to Glasgow DAB didnt get signal once! We looked for the repay today but coukdnt find it. Its going on star on tuesday.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And on a private motorway under heavy load - no issue really

Why do you think putting "Private Motorway" on the video link?

You are still in breech of the law to exceed the speed limits plus filming it at 120 mph! . I assume this wasn't in Germany?

I don't get what he's trying to do apart from put a video up of him speeding ,silly mistake on a public forum 🤔
Not forgetting they put it on YouTube.

I was simply trying to show it didnt make any noise or faults at under heavy load. And no i wasnt filming

I was simply trying to show it didnt make any noise or faults at under heavy load. And no i wasnt filming
Someone was.

Plus the filming is the least of your worries.

As said you have posted the video on two areas at least of the Internet.

Also, trying to demonstrate that a perceived fault doesn't occur under load is hardly justification for driving at 120 mph even on a "Private Motorway" whatever that is.

Someone was.

Plus the filming is the least of your worries.

As said you have posted the video on two areas at least of the Internet.

Also, trying to demonstrate that a perceived fault doesn't occur under load is hardly justification for driving at 120 mph even on a "Private Motorway" whatever that is.
As you saw in the video i accelerated then slowed right down. Yes someone was, the passenger.

As you saw in the video i accelerated then slowed right down. Yes someone was, the passenger.
I am unsure if you get the concept of a speed limit. 120 mph even for a brief time is enough to get you banned and not only did someone film it you posted

Also, this "Private Motorway" what is the relevance of that term?

Where is this fabled piece of tarmac where the Road Traffic Act seemingly doesn't apply?

🤦‍♂️ I am incredulous 😂

And you also need to get a new keyboard :dk:

I know ill go out find a private motorway and film at 175mph just so i can prove its got driver's package THEN post it,
Some brain cells missing somewhere 😕
I know there's at least 2 police which use this forum to explain speeding 😅

I don't think we are dealing with a member of Mensa here, possibly Densa ...

Mmmm, I do think sometimes I’m on a different planet to some. 🤔🤔🤔

Also, this "Private Motorway" what is the relevance of that term?

His YouTube video is set to 'Private'. The Motorway, is clearly public.

(Not sure how he expects a Private YouTube video to be watched by the public, though)

He must of altered it if you see the 1st video its definitely a public road, not many lorrys on a private motorway
( they must be attempting the lorry speed record) 🤣🤣

His YouTube video is set to 'Private'. The Motorway, is clearly public.

(Not sure how he expects a Private YouTube video to be watched by the public, though)
It was open for viewing earlier.

Perhaps the stupidity of his initial actions has finally permeated?

I will not be holding my breath on that one though.

Also, whilst not wanting to continually berate the OP this type of post is another example of the dimunition of the overall standards of the Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom